Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is the course still open during large-scale social restrictions?
Yes, we are still open! Starting July 17, 2020, OFFLINE classes are held off until further notice due to the pandemic.
We provide Counselling Session for students who have difficulties understanding online learning. Students must make reservation at least 1 day before each time.
30% off promo applies during online learning, so what are you waiting for? Come and join us!
Q: How much does the course cost?
Our brochures are available here:
1. For kindergarten and elementary school children
2. For junior high school children
3. For senior high school students and adults
4. Private Class
5. TOEFL Preparation
Registration and exams for all level Rp.100.000. Books/Modules are excluded. Please reach out to our nearest branch for more information.
Q: Can my children/I study here? How many levels are there?
We have several REGULAR classes as follows:
1. Pre-Starter & Starter: for children in 3rd grade and under
2. Cinderella Seed, Bud, Blossom: for elementary school children
3. Tweeners B1-B3: for junior high school students
4. Harvard 1-4: for senior high school students and adults
We also have PRIVATE class dan TOEFL Preparation Class (preparation only, not the test).
Q: How about the schedules?
Online session for regular class is 2 hours per week (1 hour per session). Before getting the schedule, students who want to take regular class need to take placement test in order to know which level they can start from. The schedules are decided us. You can try our private class instead if the schedule is not suitable for you.